The Search Engine Optimisation Specialists
On average, 70% of a website's traffic will come from organic search, so if you want to reach more customers online, it is imperative that you come up for the search terms your customers are using. Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) helps you reach the right customers for increased traffic, leads and sales.
Here at Improve Position Ltd, our main area of expertise is Search Engine Optimisation and we love nothing more than seeing our clients succeed in their business as a direct result of the SEO work we do. Our SEO services are conversion driven, which means our aim is not to simply get your website to the top of the search results for a small number of keywords, but it is to ensure you are getting an increasing number of visits, leads and sales from the increased visibility our services provide.
What Is Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)?
If you are reading this page, we would assume that you already know what SEO is and have some idea of how your business can benefit from it. But, for those that don't know, SEO is an on-going marketing technique that helps drive high-quality traffic to your website from search engines, like Google (which currently makes up 80-90% of the search market), 'natural' or un-paid search results.
When we say high-quality traffic, we mean traffic that is more likely to convert into actual revenue for your business. SEO helps to generate this traffic by giving you increased visibility for the search terms (keywords) these high-quality visitors are typing into the likes of Google to find the products and services you are offering.
As the world of the web is forever changing and evolving, so should SEO - it can never be a one-off process. Google crawls the web daily and as they find new or modified content to add to their index, they continuously shift the search results around. This means you could be ranking position 1 for a keyword today, but this does not mean you will be there tomorrow.
Many people assume that if they are not ranking at the top of the search results, they are doing something wrong. And, although this could be the case, it could also just be the fact that your competitors are doing something right. SEO is an on-going strategy that involves keeping a close eye on what the search engines and your online competitors are doing, and making both on-page and off-page improvements to keep your website competitive.
Is SEO Important For My Business?
Unfortunately, many website owners still do not understand that the days of simply having a business website and making money from it, are gone. The Internet is now saturated with millions of websites all competing to sell the same product or service. Customers now rely on a search engine to show them the best website for their needs, as it would be far too complicated for them to hunt it down themselves – much like we require a librarian to help us find a book in an over-crowded library.
Google alone now records over 2 billion searches a day, so if your website is not being found correctly in Google, your business is missing out on a huge number of potential customers.
The Benefits Of SEO
Deciding to hire a Search Engine Optimisation Specialist is a big decision that can improve your website and save you time and money. Some of the benefits of investing in SEO are:
- Brand Awareness – a high ranking website means more people see the name of the company and become familiar with the brand and its products.
- Targeted Traffic – search engine optimisation brings the paying customers to your doorstep, who are actually searching for your products and services.
- Long-Term Cost Benefit – once you have achieved a good ranking for a specific keyword naturally, you will never need to pay for the traffic it generates.
- Brand Credibility – there is a higher level of trust when a visitor finds your website in the natural search results, rather than a paid advertisement, due to the fact that your site is known and trusted by the search engine for its relevance to their query.
- Your Competitors – keeping ahead of your competition in the organic search results can help boost the perceived position of your company in your marketplace.
- Page One – 75% of users never click past the first page of the search results, so if you are not on page one, then you may as well not be in the results at all.
Interested In Working With Us?
If you are interested in joining our forever growing list of happy clients, then get in touch with us today. We look forward to working with you to make your business a success.