Your Search Engine Optimisation Specialist
SEO offers a visible and effective search presence which leads to a considerable increase of sales, profitability and cost efficiency for our clients.
Improve Position are experts in search engine optimisation (SEO); whether you are looking to improve the visibility of your website in your region or if you’re ready to take on the national (or international) market, we can easily increase the visibility and authority of your website and start earning enviable returns for your business. Search engine optimisation actually covers a wide range of search marketing areas, but when it comes to optimising your site to come up in search results, we offer two main areas; On-Page and Local SEO.
What is Search Engine Optimisation?
Search engine optimisation is the process of improving the visibility of a website or a web page in a search engine’s ‘natural’ or un-paid search results. There are many search engines throughout the web, but the main ones include: Google, Bing and Yahoo.
The process of SEO looks at 3 main areas:
- How each search engine works by their separate rules (known as algorithms).
- What people search for, by the actual keywords people type into the search engines.
- Which search engines are preferred by a websites target audience.
All search engines use ‘robots’ or ‘spiders’ to ‘crawl’ the Internet in search of good quality, popular and freshly updated content for their algorithmic search results. They will then position, or ‘rank’ that website depending how relevant its content is to a particular search query. Making sure your website is search engine friendly, to be found for the keywords that your customers are searching for, is vital.
The aim of SEO is simple; it’s all about making your online presence as positive as possible and driving highly targeted traffic to your website to make your business more money.
Is SEO Important For My Business?
Unfortunately, many website owners still do not understand that the days of simply having a business website and making money from it, are gone. The Internet is now saturated with millions of websites all competing to sell the same product or service. Customers now rely on a search engine to show them the best website for their needs, as it would be far too complicated for them to hunt it down themselves – much like we require a librarian to help us find a book in an over-crowded library.
Google alone now records over 2 billion searches a day, so if your website is not being found correctly in Google, your business is missing out on a huge number of potential customers.
The Benefits Of SEO
Deciding to hire a Search Engine Optimisation Specialist is a big decision that can improve your website and save you time and money. Some of the benefits of investing in SEO are:
- Brand Awareness – a high ranking website means more people see the name of the company and become familiar with the brand and its products.
- Targeted Traffic – search engine optimisation brings the paying customers to your doorstep, who are actually searching for your products and services.
- Long-Term Cost Benefit – once you have achieved a good ranking for a specific keyword naturally, you will never need to pay for the traffic it generates.
- Brand Credibility – there is a higher level of trust when a visitor finds your website in the natural search results, rather than a paid advertisement, due to the fact that your site is known and trusted by the search engine for its relevance to their query.
- Your Competitors – keeping ahead of your competition in the organic search results can help boost the perceived position of your company in your marketplace.
- Page One – 75% of users never click past the first page of the search results, so if you are not on page one, then you may as well not be in the results at all.
Interested In Working With Us?
If you are interested in joining our forever growing list of happy clients, then get in touch with us today. We look forward to working with you to make your business a success.